Saturday, November 10, 2007

updated

hey. man is it good to feel these keys! haven't been on a comp in 8 weeks.
tomorrow is promotion and then comes freedom. but today at 1 is the big test. not looking forword to that. wow.
well, been missin everyone at home an awful lot. had a mountain dew for breakfast so am a little wired... they don't serve breakfast on the weekend here... kinda a bummer. brunch is in 1 minute though...

I wish i could say all i want to say... i miss you...

more later... soon as promotion is over... got some good stories to tell.
getting dizzy... prolly better go.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

We've missed you too...

Unknown said...

Hey, I tried to reply during school and it didn't work. AARGH!

Unknown said...

Hey I just tried to send you something and it didn't work. I am so mad.

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren, How are you? I was in College Writing and decided to check your blog. I check every few weeks. I didn't think you would update it! I was so excited to see what you wrote. I am SO SORRY I have not written you. Relax, and rest in God's love; He doesn't want you to worry or be weary. Aunti Di and Grandma Fox miss you. I miss you. You don't know how much it means to me to hear from you. I AM SO SORRY I have not written you. I will not be able to probably for a while. I will not be able to check my e-mail either. I will post lots on here. God bless you!
Love Collie

Unknown said...

Hey after I read your comment I decided to pray during every class period for you. I almost made it.

Unknown said...

God,
please help my friend. I can not help her because of my own devices. She is lonely and need strength and peace. Help her on her test. let her know You love her. In Jesus blessedly name,
amen.

Unknown said...

I love you

Unknown said...

What freedoms will you get? Will you get to call?

becca said...

hey Lauren! miss ya too... we should go get coffee when we're both home :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you miss Texas. Texas is missing you!

Graham Carver Jaroski

Kathryn's Photography said...

Hey Lauren, We Miss you!
You have been in ours prayers!
Love you!

Happy Thanksgiving!