Saturday, March 1, 2008

To Ma Collie

Hey you! thanks for keeping up with me, sorri i haven't been able to do much updating. all i have time for most of the time is posting pics on facebook. Here are some for you tho... i love you so.



We cleaned windows the other day... and got to wear JEANS!!!


Liz me and Bella having some fun


Emily and me sneeked into the cosmotology room and had a field day with all the heads.


Me and Fhally at the zoo



This is one i took of Noelle while home on my Christmas break



EQUIP 22 Left to Right and Top to Bottom:
Kendra, Emily, Alison, Me Hannah, Jessica
Faith, Autumn, Mary, Sara, Rachael, Bella



My LIT team, Me, Fhallon (the LIT) and Mary



Our team went to the zoo!



Sara, Emily, Heather, Faith and me!


So yeah, thats not even scratching the surface of the adventures we have here. Oh! I am going to be coming home here pretty soon... like early april... for good. so ... yeah. i'll be albe to talk to you soon!
Please pray for me, i'm gonna be goin in to character suite pretty soon with a new LIT so, just that God would be at work in my life, and her life and Mary and Bella too (i'll be in with them)
Love you beautiful, and pray for you whenever i think of you. :*

No comments: